Top FAQ’s from Retailers
How do I register my store for Solution54, and what do I get for being a member retailer?Click here to Read More
Stores are registered by their brands, if you don’t see emails coming to your stores inbox regarding Solution54 please contact us and one of our team members will get you into the system right away.
By being a member retailer you have access to all of our products, services, content, and to all of our network partner companies. Non member stores are still allowed to participate in Solution54 but only in the capacity of a “Shipping Store” filling S2S orders from member stores across the country. See “Retailer Pricing” section above for specific membership and transactional pricing.
Like us on Facebook to keep up with Solution54 member services, benefits, promotions, and outdoor industry content.
All products and services are free through the rest of the year!
What specifically happens when I place an S2S or Direct Drive order?Click here to Read More
S2S = Store to Store:
A Solution54 member retailer across the country has a customer in their store wanting a product they don’t have, and can’t special order.
- That member retailer goes to solution54.com and places an order for that item on the S2S section of the specific industry page for that item.
- A Solution54 rep then fills that order either from products already uploaded to our confidential inventory by other stores across the country, if that item is not showing in our inventory, a Solution54 rep immediately does a network wide product search to alert all of the other outdoor retailers that we have a buyer for a specific product.
- Once the product is located a Solution54 rep builds out an invoice that incorporates all of the components of each sale; the “ask price” or what the Shipping Store wants for the product, shipping, tax, solution54 transaction fee, and Point of Sale store profit on the sale.
- To finalize each transaction the Point of Sale store charges the customers card through the Solution54 invoice link sent to them by their Solution54 representative. All parties are paid for their section of each sale by Solution54 once the product has successfully gotten to the customer. *Solution54 sends out S2S commission checks to stores every Friday.
*Solution54 reps walk you through all aspects of each sale from start to finish
All Direct Drive companies are handled differently depending on the structure of their business. We go through a specific order process for all Direct Drive companies before they are approved to land on our site. In some cases you will begin your order or request for a service with a Solution54 rep to ensure that member retailers can easily take advantage of any product or service opportunities on Solution54. Follow the instructions on the site and always feel free to call us with any questions.
When I upload products for sale do they stay in my store, and can I sell them to my in-store customers if that opportunity arises?Click here to Read More
Yes, products are always kept in your store. When you upload them for sale on Solution54 you are just making those products available to other authorized dealers across the country. We always encourage stores to make in-store sales first, but when you can’t we hope to connect those products with consumers you can’t reach from your store.
You never have to update your Solution54 inventory even if you sell products you’ve already uploaded, when orders come in for one of your products a Solution54 rep confirms all products posted for sale are still in stock before invoicing a transaction.
The Solution54 inventory is totally confidential and only viewed by Solution54 reps making S2S transactions.
Is this a new software system that my staff has to learn in order to use the system?Click here to Read More
No, there is no software to learn. Retailers connect with our team and brands through a simple to use website where they can upload products to sell, or place product orders for their in-store customers. Anyone in your store can go to our site and easily use any of our services. All transactions can be completed through email, or whenever necessary we call store staff directly to ensure that member stores have zero learning curve to make seamless sales, or access network partner benefits on Solution54.
How does shipping and returns work?Click here to Read More
S2S – Store to Store Shipping Procedure
- Solution54 orders the freight from UPS and sends the shipping label to the Shipping Store
- Solution54 estimates the freight cost and adds that to the Shipping Stores “Ask Price”, as a part of the total cost of getting this product to the Point of Sale Store.
*Shipping Stores can opt to pay freight on any transaction to move them up in the sale line over the same product without freight included. If you are very overstocked and your main goal is moving product it could make sense to offer to pay freight to increase your opportunities for volume.
*Once the product is shipped if there is a shipping overage on our cost estimate Solution54 absorbs the first $5.00. Anything above $5.00 is divided up evenly between the Shipping Store, Point of Sale Store, and Solution54. All freight overages are allocated and reflected on weekly S2S payment check for that item.
S2S – Return Policy
If product is damaged during shipping Solution54 reps work with UPS to recover costs and determine the best path forward.
If the wrong product is sent the customers card is credited full amount of the sale. The Point of Sale Store has the option to keep the product, purchase it from the Shipping Store and keep it in their inventory. Ultimately, it is the Shipping Stores responsibility to take the product back if that is the only option.
If the customer decides they don’t want the product and the Point of Sale Store doesn’t want to keep it for their inventory, the product can be sent back to the Shipping Store but the customer is responsible for return shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
Direct Drive – Shipping and Returns
All Direct Drive shipping procedures and specific return policies are determined by each brand individually. When placing a Direct Drive order follow the instructions on the site, and a Solution54 rep is available throughout the process to answer questions and help with individual freight or return situations as they arise.